Saturday, July 10, 2021
Do not quarantine your brand marketing
As with any crisis, how an organization responds is critical. Redeploying the existing marketing budget (such as the budget for events or billboards) to various digital channels may be a good idea.
10 things businesses can adapt,
- 1. Know search trends of your business/products/services.
- 2. Create timely and relevant content.
- 3. Ramp up your digital content.
- 4. Shift offline to online or modify.
- 5. Optimize your content.
- 6. Use search marketing for branding and crisis communications.
- 7. Use search marketing for reputation management and trust.
- 8. Stay ahead of your competition.
- 9. Remember that SEO is a long-term strategy.
- 10. Don’t buy cheap SEO’s